Following are all of the people who have supported us in the past year.
We are especially grateful to these people for believing in our work and helping us establish ourselves as the organization we are today. Please follow the links below to learn more about our partners, and show them support as they have shown us!
- Through the partnership agreement with METAD in 2010, we were able to provide microloans in the villages of El Aguila, El Naranjo, San Carlos, El Sitio, and the largest village in La Unión, La Ceibita.
- The Rotary Club of Spring Lake has generously supported our operational costs, enabling us to carry out our microfinance and training program as effectively as possible.
- Lakeshore Lutheran Fellowship Church has graciously given to continuously support the village of Quiscamote.
- The Rotary Club of Rockford has also supported the operation of our microfinance program.
- St Matthew Lutheran Church has contributed to our program operations.
- The Honduras Secretary of Agriculture has provided us with many of the inputs used for microloans, and they have had an important role in facilitating various technical training sessions.